Re: Problem testing quinn-diff with reprepro

On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:24:25 +0100
Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:

> +++ Alexander Pashaliyski [2012-05-28 13:33 +0300]:
> > I'm trying to test quinn-diff but I'm getting unexpected results with it.
>
> > I was told "quinn-diff is no longer in Debian" but I'm not sure
> > whether to believe this - I see it in the wheezy repository

In that case, your wheezy repository is horribly out of date. quinn-diff
was removed from testing (wheezy) last year! (March 2011)

http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/quinn-diff/news/20110329T163917Z.html

It is in stable and oldstable (squeeze and lenny respectively) and
there's a lenny-backport. quinn-diff is not in Debian (which
essentially means testing and unstable as packages are not removed from
stable releases typically).

http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/quinn-diff.html

What version does your system claim to have installed? 0.72-1 is
Squeeze (stable), 0.72-2 is not in Debian anymore, that is the one
which was removed.

--

Neil Williams