Problem testing quinn-diff with reprepro

I'm trying to test quinn-diff but I'm getting unexpected results with it.

I was told "quinn-diff is no longer in Debian" but I'm not sure whether to believe this - I see it in the wheezy repository and there's quinn-diff related configuration in wanna-build (the latest version from git).

Anyway, I have set up reprepro and added some packages to it:

# cat /etc/debian_version
wheezy/sid

# reprepro -A source list wheezy
wheezy|main|source: coreutils 8.13-3.2
wheezy|main|source: eglibc 2.13-32
# reprepro -A amd64 list wheezy
wheezy|main|amd64: coreutils 8.13-3.2
wheezy|main|amd64: openssh-client 1:5.9p1-5

When I run quinn-diff:

# cd dists/wheezy/main
# quinn-diff -p binary-amd64/Packages.gz -s source/Sources.gz
[quinn-diff]: Only 'Architecture: all' packages found in Packages file!  Giving up.

There's no documentation on quinn-diff (only a manual page) so I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right. As I see it I have amd64-specific packages so I'm not supposed to get such a message. That's what I figured out from the available documentation. Maybe I'm doing something completely wrong.

Does somebody have any idea what is the problem?