Re: Giving back to a particular buildd

* Kurt Roeckx (kurt@roeckx.be) [100628 23:26]:
> buidd does wanna-build --list=needs-build, buildd then takes the
> first of that list that isn't in it's exclude (or low priority)
> list.

Actually, we already have two cases where buildd filters packages for
the buildd in question: In case of non-free packages, they're only
shown for buildds explicitly registered for building non-free
packages. And packages with extra dependencies / conflicts are only
handed out to buildds who are capable of using that information.

Andi