Re: amarok giveback on armel

Hello,

On antradienis 29 Birželis 2010 00:29:19 Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:19:24PM +0300, Modestas Vainius wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > please give back amarok on armel. Hopefully, all6500* do not claim it
> > again...
>
> Given back.
>
> Is this some kind of known problem that is segfault on that
> buildd?  That clearly doesn't look normal.

Yes, all6500* buildds fail to build all KDE packages. Riku took all6500*
buildds offline to investigate this a couple of months ago. I don't know what
he discovered more about this issue but apparently all6500* are still
segfaulting at automoc which absolute majority of KDE applications uses :/

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>