Re: General resolution: Condemn Russian invasion of the Ukraine

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 08:21:39PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
If a Debconf location is also considered a political statement as you
imply then we have to choose Debconf locations by means of GR, starting
with a GR right now whether Debian wants to consider Kosovo a
self-determined sovereign nation by holding Debconf 2022 there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Debconf is not formally a part of Debian,
and so cannot be bound by the outcome of a GR anyway.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org