Re: Ballot option 2 - Merely hide Identities of Developers Casting a Particular Vote and allow verification

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> writes:

> Right -- the voting system allows for this quite well. But it requires
> twisting each of the voters' minds around a set of sometimes convoluted
> changesets that might lead to fatigue. The practice of not bundling
> leads to simpler texts and easier evaluation and understanding by those
> not closely following the discussions.

I agree in general.  In the cases where bundling is necessary to include
all the possible preferences, it's probably worth investing a bit of time
into making a table of the options and which ballot option to vote for
based on your preferences among those options.