Re: Ballot option 2 - Merely hide Identities of Developers Casting a Particular Vote and allow verification

    Judit> Give the opportunity to vote for secret voting without
    Judit> needing to additionally vote for unrelated/only slightly
    Judit> related constitution changes; for example for the change of
    Judit> mode of voting from email to something not defined.

Even if you don't want to move toward some different voting system, do
we really want to require a constitutional amendment if say the
secretary wanted to move voting to a salsa-authenticated website to make
it easier and more accessible to our members?
Back when the constitution was passed, email was so obvious for this
sort of thing that it wasn't a real limitation.

Today, I think there are all sorts of reasons we might  prefer a
different way to interact with the voting system, and  I don't want to
need to change the constitution every time we want to make such a
change.

--Sam