Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> The bit that was supposed to be the conclusion of that was that it might
> be good if we had some mechanism for collecting opinions related to
> mailing-list mails/threads that was private, and didn't involve making
> (often already long) mailing list threads longer in order to express an
> opinion, but I think that's going OT so should be discussed elsewhere,
> probably after setting up a prototype.

For the record, I like this, and in general I think there are multiple
areas of Debian where we could benefit from being able to take a quick
pulse of the mood of affected contributors without relying solely on what
people are willing to write in (sometimes contentious) email threads.