Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

On 2/14/22 09:53, Sam Hartman wrote:
Steve certainly found feedback he got to be harassment.
I did as well.

I received some harassment (not a lot, but some) over this too. My recollection is this was coming from non-DDs.

Given the levels of harassment that others were talking about at the time, I did put serious thought into to what extent I needed to loop my employer in on this. That was the first time I've ever had to consider such action for volunteer work, Debian, FOSS, or otherwise.