Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> I was wondering if we could allow expressions of disdain
> (anti-seconds?), such that a second would get cancelled out for every
> two DDs (or maybe a larger multiple?) that respond to a call for seconds
> with an anti-second. A proposal would then need to stay at above 6
> seconds for some short period after the latest anti-second landed to be
> considered to have a properly seconded proposal.

This is a vote, though, just a kind of awkward one.  If we're going to
hold a vote, I think we should do it with decent software designed to
handle a vote, rather than asking some poor person to manually verify and
count mailing list messages.