Re: opinion on Choice 1

On Sun, Apr 04, 2021 at 03:09:10PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 12:18 +0200, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:

> > People without voting rights repeatedly tried to lobby or push for a
> > certain agenda on this list.

> Welcome to Debian.
> People are free to express their opinion, even if they are not owning
> an @debian.org email address. And that is actually a very good thing.
> The interested reader is able to filter messages and maybe maintain a
> list of people to ignore if needed. It might be annoying for you, but
> free speech is not always fun.

People are free to express their opinion.  That does not mean the Debian
Project is obligated to provide a platform for those opinions on the
debian-vote mailing list, which exists to facilitate discussions among
voting members of the Debian Project regarding matters that will be voted
on.

Non-voting posters to debian-vote are almost exclusively outside agitators
and there's no reason subscribing to debian-vote should mean receiving their
bullshit in our mailboxes.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/