Re: opinion on Choice 1

People are free to express their opinion.  That does not mean the Debian
Project is obligated to provide a platform for those opinions on the
debian-vote mailing list, which exists to facilitate discussions among
voting members of the Debian Project regarding matters that will be voted
on.

Non-voting posters to debian-vote are almost exclusively outside agitators
and there's no reason subscribing to debian-vote should mean receiving their
bullshit in our mailboxes.

I only posted because a debian mailing list was used to reach me about the issue and it contained incorrect statements that I corrected.

If no GR had been made, I wouldn't have received anything via debian mailing lists and I would have not replied via debian mailing lists.

If you don't want people to reply, just don't email them.

Best