Re: New option for the RMS/FSF GR: reaffirm the values of the majority

    MK> I did actually read this as satire and was quite amused by it

I’m not amused by it.  I liked the 1st April joke, but this is not fun
anymore and the fact that someone as respectful as Enrico does that
makes me thinking about some ballot options in a different light.

I’d like to get rid of this matter and vote ASAP but considering
something important and related can happen in two weeks (e.g. the whole
FSF board may resign), is it possible to change a vote later during the
voting period?  According to the constitution, 4.2.6, “The Secretary
determines for each poll whether voters can change their votes.” but I
can’t see this information in the ballot e-mail.

Regards,
Milan