Re: New option for the RMS/FSF GR: reaffirm the values of the majority

Am So., 4. Apr. 2021 um 00:51 Uhr schrieb Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org>:

> On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 at 21:46:08 +0200, someone claiming to be Enrico Zini wrote:
> > We explicitly refuse to acknowledge irrelevant political issues
>
> I was surprised to read this apparently coming from Enrico, particularly
> since it doesn't seem consistent with what Enrico has said in other
> threads regarding RMS. It turns out not to be signed with the same key.
> [...]

I did actually read this as satire and was quite amused by it - I
didn't think it could have been read as a serious request until the
first response to it.
And writing satire is something Enrico would absolutely do ;-)

Cheers,
    Matthias