New option for the RMS/FSF GR: reaffirm the values of the majority

Hello,

I think the ballot is missing an option to capture the energy that I've
perceived on -vote in the last few days.

Title: Reaffirm the values of the majority

============== CHOICE TEXT BELOW ==============
Debian commits to give priority, resources, and energy, to those who
actually get the work done in the distribution.

We explicitly refuse to acknowledge irrelevant political issues such as
misogyny, ableism, transphobia and all other similar concerns that have
nothing to do with the technical work that is the focus of our
distribution.

We also commit to respecting and preserving the good name of the people
who write and maintain the software that we use daily. Should they
become the target of accusations that may tarnish their well earned
reputation, we will stand behind them and refuse to hold them
accountable for anything except the quality of their technical
contributions.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>