Re: Debian Project Leader election 2021: both candidates are from cancel mob

Le dimanche 04 avril 2021 à 21:33:57+1000, Dmitry Smirnov a écrit :
> On Sunday, 4 April 2021 9:49:57 AM AEST Debian Project Secretary - Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > [ ] Choice 1: Jonathan Carter
> > [ ] Choice 2: Sruthi Chandran
>
> FYI, both cancel mob candidates signed anti-RMS statement:
>
>   https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io/blob/main/index.md

FYI, I mailed community@ about the despicable behaviour you are showing
right now.

While I'd never have done that during the discussion period, because I
hold essential that one can express their opinion, the discussion
periods are over, and the votes have started.

Your mails are creating unacceptable pressure on other voters, and shows
a poor respect for the democratic processes we have established. Votes
are personal and never should be subject to any pressure.

And to be clear, if any person voting against RMS were to do as you just
did I'd mail community the same way and call out their behaviour the
same way.

Not only do you have to stop that, but I'd seriously reflect on myself
if I were you.

Don't even bother to reply, I'll ignore you until the end of both votes.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2