Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 04:39:05PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

> Your statement tends to show likewise. My guess is that you tend to also
> look for the bad thing that is neither written or implied.

I was not looking for anything.  The responses simply stood out as quite
possibly threatening, especially to someone who has felt hurt in a
particular instance as this.

No matter, I'll discontinue my participation.  Perhaps others will try
to help.

I would make to you the same suggestion I made to Sergey: perhaps leave
the thread alone and enjoy your weekend.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez