Re: Do we want to Handle Secret Ballots in the same GR as Voting Changes

Le 10 novembre 2021 04:08:58 GMT+01:00, Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> a écrit :
Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org> writes:

Then, we realized that we could probably add Secret voting (if it felt
right to everyone) as the discussion on Russ' proposal didn't go in a
too consuming spiral.

Perahaps this exposes a distinction between those of you who have spent
a lot of time thinking about these issues recently and feel that they
all more or less are part of the same whole, and others of us who are
trying to follow along relatively casually knowing we'll be asked to
vote at some point?

I'm pretty confident we can collectively figure out how to vote
meaningfully in either case, but I'd personally prefer to see secret
voting treated as a separate GR with opportunities for significant
consensus building before a vote is called.

Bdale

I'm quite haépy to handle secret voting in another GR. :)
--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
From my phone