Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 03:38:03PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> You are systematically telling "i don't care" to what we say

That's lie, I've not ignored your arguments so far.

> deciding that this is a blackmail and smearing campaign.

I'd explained this in details.  In case of doubts: it may be a
good campaign (e.g. I may be wrong and RMS is horrible) - but it's
a blackmail (i.e. the first option) as it's now.

> I stand my point, this "letter" is pure complotist BS.

Sure.  As I quoted before, it's not "yours" trans)

You even don't care about opinions of people you pretend to defend
in your crusade...

> Debian produces the same free OS.

Well, I'm still trying to hear users voice.  For me, it seems they
may disagree with you.