Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On 4/1/21 3:38 PM, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
Please speak only for yourself and not for "all Debian users", I doubt you know all of them :)

Goals might evolve. It's also called "growing up".
Or giving up

Ever heard about the change curve? When change happens around us, we go through different phases coping with that change. On which part of the curve are you? https://www.mydigitalsurfari.de/wp-content/uploads/Unbenanntes-Notizbuch-3.jpg
Yet some changes are effectively denied, forgotten, never made
Not all changes are inevitable

Your jpg is only part of the story :)

PS: don't surge your wrath against me, I have not read the rest of the thread