Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Sergey B Kirpichev <skirpichev@gmail.com> writes:

> Obviously, you want to turn the Debian into something "more than
> that".  But have you fixed all bugs in the packages you do support?)

Is this how you behave when discussing political matters in general too?
"This one important problem isn't fully resolved, therefore we cannot
discuss anything else"? Humans, and organizations consisting thereof, do
not work on the basis of a totally ordered list of priorities.

 -- Gard