Re: Amendement to GR Statement regarding Stallman's readmission to the FSF board

> Therefore, in the current situation, the Debian Project is unable to
> collaborate both with the FSF and any other organisation in which Richard
> Stallman has a leading position.

Hi Santiago,

I know this is more of a question about the original FSFE statement with
this phrasing, but since you're amending it anyway I was wondering if
you could expand upon the scope of this collaboration? preferably in the
amendment text, but I understand if a list reply is more suitable.

I'm not aware of any project level (i.e. funding, hardware or emails)
interaction with the FSF, given the minor disagreement over the non-free
archive. What about the GNU project? Are you asking DDs to only
communicate and submit patches in a personal capacity? "unable to
collaborate" implies there was collaboration before, so what exactly
would the Debian project stop doing?
--
Phil Morrell (emorrp1)