Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
> That said, let's escalate your example a bit

"Escalate a bit" is quite an understatement, as you turned it into an
example of criminal behavior. Which makes it irrelevant to the subject
of this discussion, i.e., whether people can be discriminated for
expressing their opinions without violating any laws.

The rest of your message is basically a repetition of the concept that
if people do bad things, they should face consequences, which I agree
100% with. Where we seem to disagree, instead, is whether exercising
the right to free speech is a bad thing.

Gerardo