Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 04:56:39PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope not to be too inflamatory with this. As you are surely aware,
> last week Richard Stallman was reinstated as part of the Board of
> Directors of the FSF. That is something deeply disturbing and
> confidence-shattering for many of us.
>
> Some people have moved to action -- if nothing more, at least to
> express they are disgusted with the turn of events

I'm also disgusted with such hatred towards the person who started the
whole "Free Software" thing, and personally did most of the work in the
early days.

Even if you feel this way as a private person, it would be improper to push
for the Debian Project to turn against our pioneer this way.

And, if you want to exclude the greatest hero we had, your calls for
"inclusivity" are a bold-faced lie.

Meow.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Collisions shmolisions, let's see them find a collision or second