Re: [draft] Cancel this year's in-person Debian Developers Conference DebConf20

Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> writes:

> What I would have hoped is that project members would trust the people that
> they have (indirectly) delegated the responsibility to run Debconf to to do a
> good job and only once there is something that's enough of a problem to
> require a project wide decision to change their decision consider a GR.

In this case, the solicitation of registrations for the conference
absolutely felt like "enough of a problem" to at least begin discussing
corrective action.  That said solicitation turned into something more
like a poll on whether we should have the event was sufficiently
corrective for me.

[shrug]  YMMV.

Bdale