Re: Proposal to overturn init systems premature GR

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 11:40:15AM -0600]:
> Ian, please don't.

Just to get this off my head - I am sorry for the tone used in my own
mail I'm replying to. While I do stand by not wanting this proposal by
Ian to proceed, the "reasoning" paragraph that followed is not rightly
framed. I am somewhat overburnt lately, and while I have been
struggling to follow discussions (this is the first message I have
sent), have mostly failed to properly do so.