Re: Question: What would you like to see {more,less} of?

also sprach Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> [2018-04-02 21:41 +1200]:
> Every time I tried drafting such "loaded" opinions in the past
> I could already hear the (perhaps justified…) pushback and thus
> decided not to get closer involved.

Don't you think being a leader sometimes requires to withstand some
pushback, or if justified, then this pushback ought to be included
in the vision they share?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"i am not in favour of long engagements. they give people the
 opportunity of finding out each other's character before marriage,
 which i think is never advisable."
                                                      -- oscar wilde