Re: Question for DPL candidates: Teetotaler outreach

Hey,

* Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> [2017-03-31 19:31:44 +0100]:

> In Debian, it would seem difficult to rename cherished events such as the
> "Cheese & Wine BoF", but we could always advertise and underline ahead of
> time that non-alcoholic beverages are available and actually ensure a
> sufficient and interesting variety actually are. After all, not drinking
> alcohol hardly implies a diet consisting entirely of Coca-Cola.

[Actually, renaming the C&W BoF has been in the back of my mind for a while,
I'll see what I can come up with for DC17 :P]

I think non-grapey, non-alcoholic and non-lactose-based options were plentiful
for the DC16 party, but if they didn't suit you, or weren't advertised enough,
let me know so we can improve.

Nicolas Dandrimont
DebConf Cheese Wrangler

BOFH excuse #412: