Re: Alternative proposal: support for alternative init systems is desirable but not mandatory

Ansgar Burchardt writes ("Re: Alternative proposal: support for alternative init systems is desirable but not mandatory"):
> However it implicitly allowed changing the details later without a GR by
> just setting "inital policy".
>
> Maybe something similar could be done here?

I think that if the TC wanted to, it could update or change the
policy set by this GR.  After all the GR works by exercising the TC's
powers pursuant to the February TC resolution.  And the TC can amend
its own decisions.

Ian.