Re: Team health and actions

Hi Enrico,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 09:26:01AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
>  1. a team that works well and in a sustainable way, and how a DPL can
>     bring thankfulness and appreciation;

I think that most of our teams work well and are sustainable. The level
of sustainability can sometimes teeter to there being less people-power
than needed, but that's a common trait in Debian.

If I was to pick one, I'm going to not pick a delegate - the translators
who work tirelessly are fantastic, and I don't think get enough
recognition on a regular basis - Kudos to everyone who does it :)

>  2. a team that works well but not in a sustainable way, and how a DPL
>     can help bringing sustainability;

A little bit of a stab in the dark here, but I'm going to *guess* the
DebConf team, simply because the huge amount of work to organise this
every year is very wearing, and I haven't seen any new delegations
recently. If this isn't the case, I'd be very pleasantly surprised :)

>  3. a team that does not work well, and how a DPL can address the
>     problem.

I'm going to nominate my own one here - the press team. See the other
thread on -vote for more details.

Neil