Re: [all candidates] vote time?

Rhonda
>  And personally, I consider that is a false direction in the campaigning
> period.  Addressing "big issues" isn't something the DPL has more power
> for than any other DD-- [...]

Sure they do - we've seen DPLs call things consensus when that's very
unclear to me and invoke their power to "Make any decision for whom
noone else has responsibility."  They also have power to streamline
the General Resolution process and hold the casting vote.

I agree that DPL candidates often plan to do stuff that doesn't need
the DPL powers, but there are a few powers which help tackle big
issues, even if they can be tackled without them.

Hope that makes sense - I'm in a rush.