[all candidates] lack of women in Debian

Hi,

I would like to know your opinion about this graph (thanks Francesca!):
http://blog.zouish.org/posts/dw/

Note that I'm not asking for a way to recruit women (there are already
efforts on that). I would like to know if you think that this lack of
women affects (or not) the Debian project and how.

I also would like to know if you have any proposal related to this topic
that you would like to do if elected.

Thanks!