Re: Finding sponsors for Debian

Hi,

On Montag, 12. März 2012, Arno Töll wrote:
> We sponsored both, Debian and DebConf in the past but my boss does not
> feel very comfortable to sponsor DebConfs because he's more interested
> to support actual Debian work as a distribution, as Debian is the
> system we rely upon for our business.

I think that means we failed to communicate (well enough) that sponsoring
DebConf, the conf, _means_ sponsoring Debian, the distribution.

Arno, maybe you can show your boss the (pretty short and pretty pretty pretty)
article Stefano wrote about this in the DebConf11 final report, right the
first one here:

http://media.debconf.org/dc11/report/DebConf11_FinalReport.pdf

But I've learned that we need to communicate this a whole lot better. Ideas
how?

cheers,
	Holger