discouraging discussion styles - any cure?

      Dear DPL candidates,

 it happens every now and then, people assume bad faith in mails from
others and call their action silly and active tries to sabotage, and
there are also people who fight for their right to behave like assholes
and belittle scathingly against people that wish for a better
communication style.

 Besides that I would expect from a DPL candidate to lead by example
(hope we can agree on that part), what else do you think you could do to
discorage such behavior and encourage people, in cases of doubt, to
rather simply ask how something might have been meant than assume bad
faith in the others?

 Thanks,
Rhonda