Re: Q for all candidates: license and copyright requirements

Hi,

On Dienstag, 23. März 2010, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > The second option aims at clarifying what is the source of the Debian
> > operating system. It is controversial.
> It is a lot but not controversial, actually its pretty clear.
> For that statement alone *I* hope NOTA will have a big win over you,
> sorry. It shows you are way off with actual project.

I've been thinking about this statement last night and this morning and noon,
and came to the conclusion that I have to fullheartly agree with what Joerg
wrote.

Charles, I think your ideas how Debian should change because it's "oh so much
work for no gain to do the right thing" are almost insulting to the core
values of the project. Good thing that values cannot be insulted ;-)

cheers,
	Holger