Re: Q for all candidates: license and copyright requirements

> The second option aims at clarifying what is the source of the Debian operating
> system. It is controversial.

It is a lot but not controversial, actually its pretty clear.
For that statement alone *I* hope NOTA will have a big win over you,
sorry. It shows you are way off with actual project.

--
bye, Joerg
Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of