Re: Question to all Candidates: 2IC

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:55:38PM +0700, Paul Wise wrote:
> I wonder if the questions period of the DPL elections would be more
> productive if platforms were published beforehand?

FWIW, my platform is ready, if someone want to have a look before the
official publishing just ask me me, otherwise I believe the secretary
will publish all of them on Monday.

As a suggestion for future elections, this problem is easily solvable:
it is enough to request that platforms get sent to the secretary within
the candidacy time frame, to "validate" the self-nomination. That way we
would be able to use at best the campaigning period (even though I don't
think a couple of days of delay make _such_ a difference ...).

Cheers.