Re: Question to all Candidates: 2IC

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> wrote:

>> So, while not having a particular appointed 2IC, I do plan to ask a
>> lot of people for help on the many things I'd like to accomplish.  And
>> I also do plan to mention, thank and appreciate all the help received,
>> no matter how small the task.
>
> What tasks do you have in mind that you plan to delegate?

There are a bunch listed in my yet-to-be-published platform.  But just
to give an example from the previous mail, I'd like to have a page
with rankings of people reporting and fixing bugs, in order to give
some nice Debian merchandise to the ones that help the most, but I
don't think I'd have the time to organize the whole thing myself.  So,
I'd probably find a group of people that like the idea and are willing
to put up the work to have the system running.

--
Besos,
Marga