Re: Question to all Candidates: 2IC

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Margarita Manterola
> <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> wrote:
> >> What tasks do you have in mind that you plan to delegate?
> >
> > There are a bunch listed in my yet-to-be-published platform.
>
> I wonder if the questions period of the DPL elections would be more
> productive if platforms were published beforehand?

That's how it's supposed to work, it's just that I have never seen all DPL
candidates to be ready at that point (and the secretary usually tries to
publish them at the same time so that one candidate can't benefit from
having seen the platform of other candidates).

Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/
My Debian goals: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/09/debian-related-goals-for-2010/