Re: Overriding vs Amending vs Position statement

On Sat May 02 00:52, Luk Claes wrote:
> It would be a clear indication that the foundation document should get an
> update or that the postition statement should get dropped again.

I think Manoj's point is that if voting some option X (a position
statement in conflict with an FD) means that we have to vote to change
the FD or drop X, then why wasn't X a vote to change the FD in the first
place? Surely we don't need a vote just to then have another vote...

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson