Overriding vs Amending vs Position statement

Hi

There seem to be some disagreements about the terms in the subject. As far as I'm concerned it's pretty clear though and would not need any vote to clarify:

Overriding is only used in combination with decisions. You cannot override a document or its interpretation/meaning. You can only override a DD's (or delegate's) decision.

Amending is changing something written like a foundation document or a proposal. As far as I can see you can only amend explicitly so there should be no confusion.

A position statement is a decided on proposal that clarifies the position of the Debian project, but does not explicitly amend a foundation document.

Supersession of a Foundation Document is replacing a Foundation Document with another version: introduce a new one, ammend one or remove one.

According to the Debian Constitution there is only a 3:1 majority needed to ammend the Constitution or supersede a Foundation Document.

So I don't really see what we should vote on unless someone disagrees with above interpretations?

Cheers

Luk