Re: All candidates: Membership procedures

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Something else that would be interesting to store in UDD is the full bug
> logs, as it would allow to list the comments that someone posted to
> bugs. That's expensive, but maybe we could only store a subset of
> information, like the From, Date, and Subject fields.

You can already get this with

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?correspondent=lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net

(or the appropriate Debbugs::SOAP::get_bugs(correspondent=>'foo');
call, or bts select correspondent:lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net)

Don Armstrong

--
The solution to a problem changes the problem.
 -- Peer's Law