Re: On RC/RG bugs…

Please respect list policies and don't duplicate mails.

On 17/03/2008, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> I thought all RC bugs were supposed to have severity "serious" or
> higher.  Has that been changed?

RC != RG.

> > You don't read debian-devel-announce, do you?
>
> Of course I do.  What I said was that I must have missed the
> announcement.

Then please refer (again) to e.g.:
  479CFD77.2070104@debian.org
  877igkrf1f.fsf@pindar.marcbrockschmidt.de
  47CCF6CE.7050004@debian.org

> And what exactly does this have to do with the technical committee?

No idea. It looks like it all started with
20080316233320.GP23187@mails.so.argh.org, and since you're still
wondering about RC/RG bugs, I'm answering these questions.

--
Cyril Brulebois