Re: Technical committee resolution

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 00:33 +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> But I would really prefer if you would fix your own packages instead of
> relaying on our BSPers.

Actually, I'm very good about uploading fixes for RC bugs promptly.  The
bugs I think you are referring to were marked severity "important".
Perhaps the bugs were tagged incorrectly?  I must have missed the change
in the release goals to require GCC 4.3 when it came out.  If the bug
had been tagged "serious" I would have uploaded the fix as soon as
possible.

Thomas