Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Wed, Dec 17 2008, Loïc Minier wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>>         I do not think I meant proposed as in formal proposals to be
>>  voted upon. I meant splitting up votes for the same issue which leads
>>  to the results being gamed.
>
>  This is an hypothetical case you're making; most people think the
>  issues are orthogonal.

        Can these people explain why they think so? ANd it would help if
 they could say why the arguments I present to say it is a single issue
 are incorrect. Just  opinions  do not lead to consensus.

        manoj
--
I will always love the false image I had of you.