Re: call for seconds: on firmware

Le Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:12:18PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :

>         The DFSG has lasted us oer a decade. In another decade, I think
>  the distinction of "central" and "periphery" and "Cell" processors is
>  likely to erode; and our DFSG definition should be forward looking.

Hi Manoj,

I completerly agree.

How about allowing the Project to release Lenny without changing the DFSG?
Despite forward-looking as strong as I can, I do not see people using the
microcontroller of their wireless cards for anything else than controlling
their wireless cards.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy