Re: Discussion period: GR: DFSG violations in Lenny

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
> Please stop this fud. As everyone knows the 'lenny-ignore' tag is not
> used to intentionally ignore bugs (and has nothing to do with DFSG
> violations or not apart from bug severities), it's used to mark bugs as
> not blocking the release. [...]

It seems that someone doesn't know the meaning of that tag.  Would a
GR promoting some release manager definition of the meaning of that
tag to a postition statement be a simple settlement of much of this
dispute?

> Sorry if this looks like a personal attack, but I'm sick of all these
> false allegations.

Yes, it did look like a personal attack and I'm sick of everyone who's
making those.  Advance apologies are a signal that the comment
probably shouldn't be sent in that form.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef