Re: Discussion period: GR: DFSG violations in Lenny

Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> ,----[ Proposal 2: allow Lenny to release with proprietary firmware ]

> | (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> | majority)
> `----

Wrong, the release doesn't decide what's in the archive or not. Debian
is more than the releases although you seem to think it's not? So in no
way is a decision about the release without talking about the archive in
all its components going to override the SC.

> ,----[ Proposal 3: (allow Lenny to release with DFSG violations ]

> | (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> | majority)
> `----

Same here.

> ,----[ Proposal 4 ]

> |  (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> |  majority)
> `----

Same here.

Cheers