Re: Draft ballot for Proceedural Vote: Suspension of the changes of the Project's membership procedures.

Le Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 09:35:36AM +0100, Peter Palfrader a écrit :

> Also note that 2K seconds puts any decision by a delegate on hold.  The
> immediate vote then is held to see if it stays on hold until the real GR
> is done.  So the only person who'd be in his rights to complain is
> Joerg and he publicly said that he didn't need this immediate vote.

Hi all

Actually, there are persons who are constitutionnaly in their right to
complain: the seconders of my original resolution, who I did not consult
before changing it. Would one of them disagree with my acceptance of the
amendment on which we worked together, the original proposisiton would be
conserved, the amendment would be kept as an amendment, and the immediate vote
would be rescheduled (A1.3).

There are two obvious ways to avoid the immediate suspension vote:

 - The best one is that Joerg withdraws his decisions.
 - The second best one is to cool down until the end of the discussion period,
   and vote this GR as it is.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy