Re: Draft ballot for Proceedural Vote: Suspension of the changes of the Project's membership procedures.

On Fri, Oct 31 2008, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> I find it mildly entertaining that this vote did not take place
> because apparently it takes "a couple of days, [...] and sometimes
> longer" [0] to set up an "immediate" vote. I'm sure there were
> very good reasons [1] to not rush things in this particular case.
> [0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00203.html
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00226.html

        Mind you, I am not runing this vote anyway. So the fact i
 consider it useless, no-op, anti-ganneff vote, which serves no purpose
 whatsoever, except to kill any motivation ganneff might have had to
 facilitate admission of non-packagers into Debian, has absolutely
 nothing to say about what the person running this vote thinks about it.

What do you have when you have six lawyers buried up to their necks in
sand? Not enough sand.