Re: Draft ballot for Proceedural Vote: Suspension of the changes of the Project's membership procedures.

On Fri, Oct 31 2008, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> I find it mildly entertaining that this vote did not take place
> because apparently it takes "a couple of days, [...] and sometimes
> longer" [0] to set up an "immediate" vote. I'm sure there were
> very good reasons [1] to not rush things in this particular case.
>
> [0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00203.html
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00226.html

        Mind you, I am not runing this vote anyway. So the fact i
 consider it useless, no-op, anti-ganneff vote, which serves no purpose
 whatsoever, except to kill any motivation ganneff might have had to
 facilitate admission of non-packagers into Debian, has absolutely
 nothing to say about what the person running this vote thinks about it.

        manoj
--
What do you have when you have six lawyers buried up to their necks in
sand? Not enough sand.